Church of the Holy Resurrection office manager hospitalized after being overcome by fumes

A Glen Head church worker was rushed to the hospital today after being overcome by fumes.



Church of the Holy Resurrection officials say their office manager smelled a strong odor of natural gas and started feeling nauseous.



The office manager was taken to the hospital for evaluation.



National Grid was called to the scene. The utility has not responded to News 12 Long Island's request for comment.


sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."