Dept. of Health confirms Swan Club outbreak was norovirus

The Nassau County Department of Health says lab tests confirm that this month's illness outbreak at the Swan Club was norovirus.



As News 12 Long Island has reported, more than 100 people were sickened earlier this month after events at the Swan Club hall in Roslyn.



The Swan Club was closed while it sanitized the building and has since reopened.


sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 5 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login, create an account or subscribe to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."