+-

Seniors forced out of rooms at Glen Cove center

Offiicals say a pipe burst at the Sunrise

Offiicals say a pipe burst at the Sunrise Senior Living Community. (January 6, 2014 11:18 AM)

The cold weather forced some Long Island seniors out of their homes in Glen Cove yesterday. Fire officials say the cold temperatures caused the sprinkler pipes to burst at the Sunrise Senior Living Community on Forest Avenue last night. Residents from 10 rooms were moved to the lobby when their rooms flooded. Glen Cove EMS posted on its Facebook page that the building did not have to be evacuated...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12