Possible CO incident sickens students, staff at The Connolly School

News 12 Long Island has learned a carbon monoxide alarm in the school went off.

GLEN COVE - Officials are on the scene in Glen Cove where carbon monoxide may have sickened students and staff.

The incident happened at The Connolly School on Ridge Drive.

News 12 Long Island has learned a carbon monoxide alarm in the school went off.

Police say a few students and staff members said they felt sick and were taken to the hospital.

 

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Top 5 Must See

Suffolk PD detectives say one person was killed 1 Police: 1 person killed in Moriches accident
Swallow Restaurant and Long Island's top chefs are 2 LI Winter: No Kid Hungry charity dinner
At Pole Position Raceway in Farmingdale you can 3 LI Winter: Pole Position Raceway
A spokesperson for Rep. Zeldin says that the 4 Reps. Zeldin, King opt for 'telephone town halls' with public
FILE - In this May 17, 2016 file 5 Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Each week, News 12's Doug Geed explores the Check out fun things to do on the East End!

Explore the Twin Forks with News 12's Doug Geed.

Each week a different shelter visits News 12 Dog Day Fridays Series

Each week a different shelter visits News 12 Long Island with pets up for adoption.

News 12 digs deep to find Long Island's Discover Long Island's Hidden Past

News 12's Danielle Campbell digs into Long Island's roots.

News 12's Lily Stolzberg sees how much Long On The Spot

News 12's Lily Stolzberg sees how much Long Islanders know about everything and anything.

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE