+-

Olympic Motor Lodge in Hauppauge catches fire

The Olympic Motor Lodge in Hauppauge went up

The Olympic Motor Lodge in Hauppauge went up in flames when firefighters say a guest fell asleep while smoking, igniting a mattress. (February 16, 2013 10:08 AM)

A motel sheltering Sandy victims caught fire last night, displacing more than a dozen people. The Olympic Motor Lodge on Motor Parkway in Hauppauge went up in flames when firefighters say a guest fell asleep while smoking, igniting a mattress. No one was injured in the fire. The Red Cross is now helping those who were displaced. ...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12

More News

Each week, News 12's Doug Geed explores the Check out fun things to do on the East End! Each week a different shelter visits News 12 Dog Day Fridays News 12 digs deep to find Long Island's Discover Long Island's Hidden Past