CENTEREACH - For the second time in as many days, smoke poured out of a home divided into multiple bedrooms in Centereach.

The first fire broke out at the home on Sunset Drive on Monday night.

This morning, just after midnight, there was more smoke.

Officials say it appears debris from Monday's fire rekindled.

According to fire officials, the basement had been converted into three illegal rooms rented by tenants.

Several people were treated for smoke inhalation yesterday, but they are expected to be OK.