MILLER PLACE - A fire ravaged a Miller Place home this morning, forcing one person to jump from a second-story window and leaving a family homeless. Firefighters say the fire that consumed the Tyler Avenue home was caused by Christmas lights that caught fire and ignited the Vitale family's Christmas tree. Fire officials say it took them more than an hour to put out the flames."If anything, this should be a warning, especially this time of year after Christmas when people maybe are not thinking of Christmas trees," says Assistant Chief Kyle Markott, of the Miller Place Fire Department.As the flames were shooting out of the home, Alexis Quartararo, who lives on the second floor, had to jump 20 feet from a window with her dog.Fire officials say everyone inside the home made it out safely.