LEVITTOWN - ? A Levittown home burst into flames yesterday shortly after getting its power restored.

The incident happened on Hyacinth Road yesterday where thick smoke was pouring out of the burning building.

Neighbors say the house caught fire not long after the power came back on. It is not clear if a power surge could have caused the blaze. Neighbors say no one was home when the fire broke out. Experts recommend you unplug major appliances so they are not taken down by surges when the power comes back.