+-

Gas leak in vacant St. James home upsets neighbors

Chief William Theobalt says the St. James Fire

Chief William Theobalt says the St. James Fire Department was called to a home on Northern Boulevard at around 3:30 p.m. after a construction worker walked into the house and smelled gas. (March 12, 2014 6:19 PM)

A gas leak was discovered in a vacant home in St. James Tuesday afternoon.

Chief William Theobalt says the St. James Fire Department was called to a home on Northern Boulevard at around 3:30 p.m. after a construction worker walked into the house and smelled gas. Theobalt says a pipe had been cut, allowing gas to fill the home. He says the stove was left on, as well.

Officials quickly...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12