+-

Firefighters extinguish shed fire in Deer Park

Firefighters say exploding gas cans inside the structure

Firefighters say exploding gas cans inside the structure made the flames difficult to extinguish. (March 22, 2014 10:44 AM)

Firefighters prevented a potential disaster after a fire was sparked inside a shed in Deer Park Friday.

The incident occurred on Reed Drive.

Firefighters say exploding gas cans inside the structure made the flames difficult to extinguish.

Responders from Deer Park, North Babylon and West Islip were able to put out the fire before it spread to a nearby home....

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12