+-

Firefighter injured in Atlantic Beach blaze

A Long Beach firefighter was in the attic

A Long Beach firefighter was in the attic of a home when the floor gave way. (January 24, 2013 7:56 AM)

Officials say a firefighter was injured after a floor collapsed inside a burning home in Atlantic Beach.

News 12 Long Island has learned the fire started in the laundry room of a home on Atlantic Boulevard after midnight.

All four family members escaped the house.

A Long Beach firefighter was in the attic when the fire chief says the floor gave way and the volunteer fell to the...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12