Dunkin' Donuts on Glen Cove Road in Carle Place evacuated for carbon monoxide

Police say an oven vent had failed and

Police say an oven vent had failed and the gas had started to back up. (May 30, 2014 10:34 PM)

A Dunkin' Donuts in Carle Place was evacuated Friday morning when a Nassau County AMT's carbon monoxide detector went off.

The AMT was inside the building on Glen Cove to get a cup of coffee when the carbon monoxide detector he was wearing went off. The AMT ordered everyone out of the building.

Police say an oven vent had failed and the gas had started to back up.

No one was hurt...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12