Dozens evacuate after Black & Blue Seafood Chophouse on Wall Street in Huntington Village goes up in flames

The fire started in the kitchen ductwork of

The fire started in the kitchen ductwork of Black & Blue Seafood Chophouse in Huntington Village. (May 18, 2014 10:02 AM)

Dozens of patrons were forced to evacuate a Huntington Village restaurant after it went up in flames Saturday night.

News 12 is told the fire started at around 10 p.m. in the kitchen ductwork of Black & Blue Seafood Chophouse on Wall Street.

Responding firefighters were able to quickly get the flames under control.

No injuries were reported.

It marks the second restaurant...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with acccess to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12