PORT JEFFERSON STATION - Ten people were rushed to the hospital after their Port Jefferson Station home filled with carbon monoxide. Emergency crews say the source of the potentially deadly gas inside a Jayne Boulevard home was easy to spot. Police say a generator running on the side of the house appeared to be the cause of the poisoning. A neighbor says he thought the house was empty. He says the owners had moved out and that the house was up for sale. Police say they were called to the scene after a woman there became ill, and when they arrived, 10 residents inside the home were overcome by the fumes. The house has since been condemned by the Town of Brookhaven.