Church of the Holy Resurrection office manager hospitalized after being overcome by fumes

A Glen Head church worker was rushed to the hospital today after being overcome by fumes. Church of the Holy Resurrection officials say their office

Fire officials are not releasing any more information

Fire officials are not releasing any more information at this time. (Credit: Chopper 12)

GLEN HEAD - A Glen Head church worker was rushed to the hospital today after being overcome by fumes.

Church of the Holy Resurrection officials say their office manager smelled a strong odor of natural gas and started feeling nauseous.

The office manager was taken to the hospital for evaluation.

National Grid was called to the scene. The utility has not responded to News 12 Long Island’s request for comment.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Top 5 Must See

The MTA intends to raise LIRR fares for 1 Sole public hearing held on proposed LIRR fare hikes
This week's news includes a major announcement between 2 The Download: Tech News for 12/7
The video was posted on YouTube by professional 3 Police: 4 men arrested in Splish Splash BMX video
According to the Chronicle, the photos were emailed 4 Hofstra University fraternity Sigma Pi accused of hazing ritual
Stoker Olukotun Williams was sentenced to life in 5 Bay Shore man gets life in prison for murdering prostitute

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Need help this holiday season? We've got you Holiday Help Series

Need a gift idea? Perhaps you need a fun idea to do with the kids?

Each week a different shelter visits News 12 Dog Day Fridays Series

Each week a different shelter visits News 12 Long Island with pets up for adoption.

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE