Church of the Holy Resurrection office manager hospitalized after being overcome by fumes

A Glen Head church worker was rushed to the hospital today after being overcome by fumes. Church of the Holy Resurrection officials say their office

Fire officials are not releasing any more information

Fire officials are not releasing any more information at this time. (Credit: Chopper 12)

GLEN HEAD - A Glen Head church worker was rushed to the hospital today after being overcome by fumes.

Church of the Holy Resurrection officials say their office manager smelled a strong odor of natural gas and started feeling nauseous.

The office manager was taken to the hospital for evaluation.

National Grid was called to the scene. The utility has not responded to News 12 Long Island’s request for comment.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Top 5 Must See

The department told News 12 that it is 1 Nassau PD not assisting gov't with undocumented immigrant arrests
Suffolk PD detectives say one person was killed 2 Police: 1 person killed in Moriches accident
Ever wonder if that stuff in your basement 3 Antique Eddie: Helping LIers find treasures
Congressman Tom Suozzi is the only Long 4 Suozzi to hold in person town hall over Trump's policies
Police say Daniel Greenspan, 30, of Manhattan, 5 Trial to begin for man accused of murder during botched robbery

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Each week, News 12's Doug Geed explores the Check out fun things to do on the East End!

Explore the Twin Forks with News 12's Doug Geed.

Each week a different shelter visits News 12 Dog Day Fridays Series

Each week a different shelter visits News 12 Long Island with pets up for adoption.

News 12 digs deep to find Long Island's Discover Long Island's Hidden Past

News 12's Danielle Campbell digs into Long Island's roots.

News 12's Lily Stolzberg sees how much Long On The Spot

News 12's Lily Stolzberg sees how much Long Islanders know about everything and anything.

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE