Church of the Holy Resurrection office manager hospitalized after being overcome by fumes

Fire officials are not releasing any more information

Fire officials are not releasing any more information at this time. (March 28, 2014 6:10 PM)

A Glen Head church worker was rushed to the hospital today after being overcome by fumes.

Church of the Holy Resurrection officials say their office manager smelled a strong odor of natural gas and started feeling nauseous.

The office manager was taken to the hospital for evaluation.

National Grid was called to the scene. The utility has not responded to News 12 Long Island’s request...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with acccess to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12