5 hospitalized in Oyster Bay bank CO incident

Tellers at Bank of America were sickened by

Tellers at Bank of America were sickened by the gas this morning. (December 21, 2012 11:28 AM)

Officials say five people were taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide incident at a bank in Oyster Bay.

Tellers at Bank of America were sickened by the gas this morning. 

According to fire officials, the bank's boiler puffed back and readings were at 150, usually they are at nine. 

Fire officials say the tellers were treated for "general illness."

...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12