Customers remember restaurant manager killed by CO

Restaurant general manager Steven Nelson, of Copaigue, was killed from exposure to CO that was leaked by faulty heating equipment in the restaurant's basement.

Legal Sea Foods general manager Steven Nelson, of Copaigue, was killed from exposure to carbon monoxide that was leaked from faulty heating equipment in the restaurant's basement.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE