Cops: Several sickened by carbon monoxide at mall

Police say an apparent carbon monoxide leak has sickened several people at the Walt Whitman Mall in Huntington Station.

Police say an apparent carbon monoxide leak has sickened several people at the Walt Whitman Mall in Huntington Station.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE