9 sickened by carbon monoxide in Baldwin

Fire officials told News 12 they may have been overcome by puffback from the home’s oil burner.

Fire officials told News 12 they may have been overcome by puffback from the home's oil burner.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE