Select your region below to change the location of news to your region.
News 12 is told there was a faulty exhaust pipe in the home that led to the carbon monoxide leak.
You need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player to view this video content. Download Now.
March 19, 2017
Five people were sickened, including a child, by carbon monoxide in North Valley Stream.
advertisement | advertise on News 12
Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.
Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.