A severe mold problem is causing health problems for Sandy victims in their temporary home. Lauren Norinder says she, her husband and their two children moved to a West Babylon apartment after their home was destroyed by Superstorm Sandy. A testing company hired by Norinder says it found dangerously high mold levels in the apartment. But the family's landlord, Harbour Club LLC, says its own tests...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe